Executive MBA Scholarships for Women
Two types of scholarships are available for exceptional female candidates at each intake of the Executive MBA programme.
Forté Foundation Fellowships for Women
Saïd Business School is a proud member of the Forté Foundation, a non-profit consortium of major corporations and top business schools working together to launch women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women.
Oxford Executive MBA Scholarships for Women in association with the 30% Club
These scholarships aim to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles. Additionally, scholarship recipients are invited to events run by the 30% Club's mentoring partner, Moving Ahead.
- Forté Foundation Fellowship for Women provides £30,000 towards course fees.
- Oxford Executive MBA Scholarships for Women in association with the 30% Club covers 50% of the course fees.
For the September 2023 intake of the EMBA programme, the following is available:
- Up to two Forté Foundation Fellowships
- Up to two Oxford Executive MBA Scholarship for Women in association with the 30% Club.
Open to female candidates.
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through the scholarship statement).
How to apply
Candidates must submit a complete Executive MBA application and upload a supporting statement (maximum 400 words) in the 'Funding' section of the programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria by the deadline to be considered.
September 2023 intake: 3 April 2023
January 2024 intake: 24 July 2023
Assessing candidate suitability
Candidates' suitability for these scholarships will be assessed via both the scholarship statement and the Executive MBA application form.
The CV and transcripts submitted with the programme application may be used when assessing scholarship suitability. However, we recommend that any information you feel is important for scholarship assessment is highlighted within the scholarship statement.
Candidates are also encouraged to provide context where necessary; for example, if success has been achieved through individual determination, ambition or motivation.
Please note that the scholarship supporting statement is not used during the admissions process.
If you have any questions about the Executive MBA programme or your eligibility for applying for a scholarship, your regional Recruitment Manager will be happy to help.