To help plan your finances, the University provides guidance on the likely living costs for the upcoming academic year. This is based on a single, full time graduate student, living in Oxford. For students bringing family, please view guidance on the living costs for dependants.
Other expenses may include:
- set-up costs, such as buying a laptop, a bike and warm clothes (if you usually live in a hot climate)
- travel to and from Oxford
- social events, such as the MBA Tournament or college balls
- international electives (travel and accommodation)
- career treks (various locations and costs).