Oxford Leading Through Uncertainty and Disruption Programme
- 6 weeks
- Short programme
About the programme
With increasing turbulence and uncertainty characterising modern business operations, there’s a growing need to develop robust organisational defences to protect against future disruptions. Resilient companies don’t simply bounce back, they bounce forward – through constant adaptation, staying at the forefront of trends and finding new opportunities in adversity and uncertainty. Leaders that invest in building resilience now can generate a competitive advantage and long-term sustainability for their enterprises.
This programme provides you with the skills to effectively anticipate and respond to disruption. Centring on Programme Director Eleanor Murray’s 6S framework – which is based on her own research and years of experience. You’ll analyse how to build resilience into your self, strategy, structures, social elements, supply chains and systems. You will strengthen your leadership skills, enhancing your operating model and improving governance practices.
On completion, you’ll have developed a strategic plan that will allow you to broaden your awareness of potential disruptions in your company and successfully integrate a holistic approach to resilience across your entire organisation.
Delivered in collaboration with digital education provider GetSmarter, a 2U, Inc. brand, you will be part of a community learning together through a dedicated Online Campus.
There's a tendency for businesses to work with a narrow suite of indicators or intelligence around current performance. Part of resilience is broadening these to consider what's coming towards us.
- Ability to build organisational capacities, capabilities and cultures that enable your business to positively respond to, and thrive in, changing conditions.
- Skills to strengthen your resilience as a leader, empowering you to effectively lead through uncertainty.
- Knowledge to recalibrate your organisation's approach and complement resilience into your business strategy.
- A practical plan for enhancing your organisation's resilience, using exclusive Oxford Saïd frameworks as well as insights from global thought leaders and industry experts.
Welcome to your online campus.
Applications to join the programme will be accepted until the end of the orientation module.
Self: Advancing resilient leadership
Strategy: Developing your strategic resilience
Structures: Building operational resilience
Social: Reinforcing social resilience
Supply chains: Strengthening supply chain resilience
Systems: Maximising systems-wide resilience
Options for organisations
If you are looking to integrate Oxford online programmes with your organisation’s Learning and development strategy, we have tailored solutions to help deliver an innovative learning experience across teams.
- Contact our Oxford team for a more in-depth conversation about our online programmes.