Paying your fees
Once you have been admitted to a course and completed the registration process, you will receive an invoice from Saïd Business School. It will confirm your fees and the due date. You can make payment through one of the methods listed below. You will need your invoice number.
If your fees are paid by a financial sponsor, please send their full details to Accounts Receivable, so the invoice can be issued to them directly.
We accept payment via Flywire a third-party international money transfer platform.
- Payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 150 currencies.
- Supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Real-time payment tracking through email, in-app and text alerts.
- 24x7 multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Internal controls ensure funds are secure and protected against fraud.
Payments by credit or debit card using Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, JCB or China UnionPay cards can be made using our Payment Gateway. You will need your invoice number.
Your invoice will not appear on the portal until 2 working days after the date it was raised.
Details of our bank account are at the bottom of your invoice.
You must quote the invoice number when you make the payment.
Bank transfers may take up to ten days to show on your account. We recommend you use one of the alternative payment methods listed on this page.
We do not accept cash payments for any of our programmes, under any circumstances.
Scholarships and funding
We have many scholarships and funding opportunities available from Saïd Business School and the University and Colleges. There are also external funding opportunities such as scholarships, grants and loans available.
Find out more about our scholarships and funding opportunities.