Programme Co-ordinator (Major Projects)
Grade 5: £27,131-£32,348 per annum
Two-year fixed-term contract
We are recruiting for a Programme Co-ordinator within our Executive Education Programme Services team. You will be responsible for the planning, preparation, logistics and delivery of programmes for a strategic Custom client. Programme Co-ordinators will have an allocated portfolio of programmes and will be the driving force behind the planning, preparation, logistics and delivery of each one, ensuring consistency in all aspect of the programme lifecycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the fast-paced Executive Education team, delivering both Open Programmes and Custom Executive Education, on-campus, and virtual programme deliveries.
A few key responsibilities:
- responsible for ensuring that programme planning, preparation and delivery are executed to the highest standard
- identify, create, and maintain process timelines and project plans, utilising time management techniques to successfully manage multiple cohorts
- contribute effectively to meetings and create solutions for operational planning aspects of the programme. Ensure that meetings are conducted with other teams, which are relevant to programme delivery
- communicate clearly and concisely in a timely, professional, and effective way with a wide range of stakeholders including faculty, guest speakers, participants, off-site venues (within the UK), contractors and support staff. Actively build strong, long-lasting working relationships.
You will have previous experience of events/project management. As well as a proven ability to work accurately to a high standard. Furthermore, you will have experience of planning and logistics, possessing effective time management ability with emphasis of multitasking to multiple deadlines.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
What we offer:
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
- Flexible hybrid working
- An excellent contributory pension scheme
- 38 days annual leave
- A comprehensive range of childcare services
- Family leave schemes
- Cycle loan scheme
- Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
- Discounted bus travel and season ticket travel loans
To apply please email a CV and supporting statement/cover letter and current salary to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 8 February at 12 noon.